fun stuff 559 fun stuff 559

I saw the first version of this before...

Crap Man, That scared the hell outta me, I won't be able to sleep tonight, I like jumped outta my seat, Original is still better though, Funny

Urban Legends: Ghosts Urban Legends: Ghosts

Get ready for a very long review...

Not Bad, Dude. It scared the crap outta me when I first saw it, The Ending was the scariest thing I've ever seen. I love all your Urban Legends Series, But this was probably my least favourite, Still a good movie, But I couldn't sleep the night I saw it. Really Good Video and Audio, and The Audio was also pretty good. But If I had to ask you one thing, How the hell do you sleep at night making this stuff?

Really Good Stuff Dude,

- Dodadillo

P.S. JkCinema isn't Working, Might just be for me though

Till death do us part Till death do us part

Dude.. That moved me..

That was really depressing, Still good movie. I kept watching it. And it's scary because that is what is happening in the world. It's not your fault dude, Great Movie Man.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Great!

It really hurt my wrist as it did to Tom, But it was fun playing. I think it'd be better if you added some music in the background. It's really fun though already. Good Game!

Penalty Master Penalty Master

This is awesome..

The music was a good choice, the graphics were good choice, and the interactivity was the best! Keep up the good work, Make some more games and we'll have an award-winning user on Newgrounds with the best interactive games yet!

Windows XP Fun Windows XP Fun

Good Idea!

Just add some more stuff, It was funny. Not bad for a first submission!