Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Great!

It really hurt my wrist as it did to Tom, But it was fun playing. I think it'd be better if you added some music in the background. It's really fun though already. Good Game!

Penalty Master Penalty Master

This is awesome..

The music was a good choice, the graphics were good choice, and the interactivity was the best! Keep up the good work, Make some more games and we'll have an award-winning user on Newgrounds with the best interactive games yet!

Windows XP Fun Windows XP Fun

Good Idea!

Just add some more stuff, It was funny. Not bad for a first submission!

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Can't wait for the real thing..

This is only a demo and it still rocks, It's Amazing. Great Job Dude, I'll be playing the actual game when it comes out forever. I'll keep looking..Thanks for this awesome game, You rock!

Megaman Next - The Game Megaman Next - The Game

Just like Megaman..

Please make more of these games, They're exactly like the actully Megaman, (You should sell this to Nintendo, Just Kidding) Great Job!

maelstormm responds:

Thanks :D

Bug on a Wire Bug on a Wire

Really Good..

Miniclip authors are the best, I survived for 60 Seconds and then some bird ate me, Really Good Job, All my 5 Are Belong to This!

Pico's Cousin Pico's Cousin

Really Good..

It was funny, It had killing, It was a game, It had it all! ;) - Even though I didn't get far, It was really funny and fun. Please make some more games and animations like this.. :D

Magna responds:

I will! Thank you! Its reviews like this that make flash worth making!

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Best Stick Game Ever..

This is so fun, The bouncer was funny too. Please make more this is so hilarious!

IRAQ ATTACK IRAQ ATTACK

Perfect..

One of the best games yet to relese for the Clock Crew, and even Newgrounds itself. I can see this game in 10 years on one of those Video Game Machines, it really captured an actully video game.. Great Job, Carrotclock.

Tribute to Mark Goff Tribute to Mark Goff

Who is Mark Goff?

It was still a good Flash though..