fun stuff 559 fun stuff 559

I saw the first version of this before...

Crap Man, That scared the hell outta me, I won't be able to sleep tonight, I like jumped outta my seat, Original is still better though, Funny

Urban Legends: Ghosts Urban Legends: Ghosts

Get ready for a very long review...

Not Bad, Dude. It scared the crap outta me when I first saw it, The Ending was the scariest thing I've ever seen. I love all your Urban Legends Series, But this was probably my least favourite, Still a good movie, But I couldn't sleep the night I saw it. Really Good Video and Audio, and The Audio was also pretty good. But If I had to ask you one thing, How the hell do you sleep at night making this stuff?

Really Good Stuff Dude,

- Dodadillo

P.S. JkCinema isn't Working, Might just be for me though

Till death do us part Till death do us part

Dude.. That moved me..

That was really depressing, Still good movie. I kept watching it. And it's scary because that is what is happening in the world. It's not your fault dude, Great Movie Man.

Bathtub Songs Bathtub Songs

Funny!

Great stuff, A perfect Underdog of the week too. Funny songs, I think I'll sing that song when I'm in the shower next time. Great!

99K 99K

Amazing..

How you got it under 100K, That seems impossible for some Flash Movies as good as this to be like that. (I'm sure Wade and Tom appreciate that for their bandwidth.) The movie was good, It reminded me of one of those cartoons you might see at a Drive-In while waiting for the next movie. Good stuff!

-The Pan- -The Pan-

Great Stick Animation!

I was cheering for Red since the beginning, and when he walked towards that portal I was cheering then the signature fell on him and I started laughing, Heheheh. Great Movie!

The Necromancer Episode 4 The Necromancer Episode 4

Can't wait for the finale..

It sucks that he lost his arm, That's gonna be bad luck for when he fights Cain. It's gonna be one big huge ending. And I don't know how it'll end. But I can't wait to see!

mmark-oldflash responds:

Just because he lost his arm doesn't mean he is helpless. Guess you'll really know if he could beat Cain with one arm tied behind his back in the next episode, eh?

The George Bush Show 2 The George Bush Show 2

Great Job!

That was some funny stuff. I watched this about 20 times. Same with the first one, This one was a little shorter, But still good. Great job once again!

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

LOL!

That was just too funny, Me and my friends kept joking about Ganny all week. We kept saying,"Come Ganny!" Because this movie was just a huge hit on Newgrounds, I can't wait for more great movies, Great job LegendaryFrog.

Sonic X Chaotic Battle Sonic X Chaotic Battle

Dude..

That just kicked, This is going to win an award tommorow, It's just so awesome. Best fight between Sonic and Shadow ever..Great job man!